Jack started back to pre-school this week (yay!). He just loves school and was so excited to see all his friends. Friday is 'silly-sock' day and he's very excited about that. Jack was very into Christmas this year and began asking all the tough 'Santa' questions. For now the answer of 'he's magic' seemed to satisfy him, but I know next year I'll have to be more prepared! Jack is starting to read basic words and can read (if he's in the mood) those basic easy-reader books.
Henry is changing so much! He is now walking! (see the video below) He is also trying to say words and is beginning to know his animals and their sounds. I am glad for Jack to be going back to school just for that extra 1-on-1 time I can get with Henry.
Matt and I are doing well. As I have mentioned before, Jack is still suffering with night-terrors and other sleep issues and so we have resorted to sleeping with him all night in the extra bedroom. This has seemed to help Jack sleep better at night - but not really good sleep for us! I guess it's better than all of us not getting much sleep. Matt and I take turns sleeping with Jack so at least one of us gets a good rest (well, depending on how Henry sleeps).
I received a bread-maker for Christmas, so as I am writing this, I am enjoying the wonderful smell of baking bread!! Have a wonderful January!
Henry is Walking!!
Christmas Eve with the Ortman's
Christmas Morning
Christmas with the extended Glunt Family
Christmas with the extended Ortman family
Christmas/New Years with the Glunt's



No comments:
Post a Comment