I can't believe Thanksgiving is here and gone! Henry is now 10 days old and doing very well! On his one-week doctors visit, Henry had already gained back the weight he lost in the hospital and then some! He was 8lbs. 7oz. on Monday. I can't imagine what he weighs now. He also grew 1/2 and inch (now 20.5").
Jack is also doing great! He is getting along great with Henry and loves to be the big helper. He has been giving Matt and I some difficulties, but that wasn't unexpected. I'm sure that will get better in time. Jack had so much fun during Thanksgiving. He played well with my cousin's son, Justin, and then later that day with his cousin, Parks.
Here are some pictures of our Thanksgiving adventures along with some more pictures of Henry.
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment