Friday, November 20, 2009

Home with Henry

We're home! We came home yesterday evening and had our first night here.
Jack was so cute when we brought Henry home. He hadn't been able to visit us in the hospital, since the H1N1 outbreak. The hospitals aren't allowing anyone under the age of 16 in the hospitals. So he had been busy with Uncle Allen, Grandma Glunt, and Mimi Ortman. When we came home we walked in the house first without Henry. Jack didn't want anything to do with us! He wanted to go upstairs and 'take a nap' (code for "I want my pacifier"). We let him go upstairs while Matt went and got Henry. I told Jack "we have something down here to show you!". He came scurrying down and as soon as he saw Henry, he was in awe! You can see his reactions in the pictures and the video.

Since then, he's been in and out with curiosity. At times he could care less, but other times he'll just come and look at Henry and touch him. Matt has been paying a lot of attention to Jack since we've been home and I think that has helped. We had a pretty good first night, with Henry only getting up twice. Jack has a head cold, so he was pretty stuffy and congested. It all of the sudden hit me that I'm a 2 child parent now! I guess sleep will come later.... :)

Thanks again for all your prayers and well-wishes. We love and appreciate each one of you.
Enjoy the pictures and videos.

Pictures of Henry and Jack


Baby Henry video - (click to view)
From 2009-11-20


Jack and Henry 1 - (click to view)
From 2009-11-20


Jack and Henry 2 - (click to view)
From 2009-11-20

No comments: