I cannot believe one month has come and gone since Henry has come into our world. Of course, sleepless nights and dreary cold days help make it a blurry memory! We are all doing very well. Much better since my last post. Henry is now on medicine for his reflux and is doing so much better. We are able to get about 3 hours stretches at night and I have started pumping instead of breastfeeding so that Matt and I are able to take turns getting up in the night. This has helped tremendously with my sleep!
Henry went to the doctor today for his 1 month well-visit and he has grown so much! He now weighs 11 lbs. and 4 oz (a gain of 3 lbs. from birth!) and is 20 3/4" long (1 1/4" from birth).
Jack is doing very well with Henry. He always wants to hold him and talk with him (as you can see in the video below). However, he's been a bit defiant and stubborn with Matt and I. Christmas coming has helped with the threat of the 'naughty' list - but I'm not sure what will happen once we don't have that to hold over his head anymore!!
He is loving school and has his Christmas program on Thursday. I hope he will sing this time! He knows the songs forwards and backwards, but once he gets up on stage he just want to act silly. Oh the life of a 4 year old.... :)
I am doing very well and recovering great. I can tell when I've over done it and need to rest. I am very grateful that Matt works from home and I am able to sneak naps in when I need them. Matt is also doing very well and stays busy with his work. We went to his company's Christmas party last week and had a very nice time. His boss opens up his home and caters dinner and drinks. This year they had karaoke - I haven't laughed so hard in a while!
If I don't get another post in before Christmas, I hope you all have a very Blessed Christmas and a Peaceful New Year!
Some pictures:
Videos:
Jack holding Henry
Jack picking out his ornament
Jack decorating the tree
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment